New New!

So Umm...

One of my new year's resolution is to ''Be more commited''. I suck at sticking to one thing for a long period of time, well except for my family I haven't had a constant medium in my life. I've changed schools, homes, cities, rooms, friends, hobbies....you get the picture.

I figured I'd take it one step at a time.


As for a brief intro - I'm more of a modern mix between liberal & conservative and no I'm not talking politics. Things I value on this earth come up to a handful, and the magnificence of my creator constantly overwhelms me. I'm a mad music listener and appreciate the arts. Scattered thoughts and empty epiphanies..that's what you'd be getting I suppose!

I dunno if I'm gonna stick it out with this but hey....it's worth a shot.
I've had this lying around with no purpose... Besides, I spend all day bummin' for free anyway so...

Here goes nothin'...

No comments: