I seriously love her life!
- The Queen who would be King.
- The only female pharoah in the history of Egypt's ancient dynasty known to have ruled the longest reign.
- She dressed like a male pharoah would and eventually, dropped the female ending from her name ('t') and became His Majesty, Hatshepsu.
- Queen Hatshepsut was the first great woman in recorded history: the forerunner of such figures as Cleopatra, Catherine the Great and Elizabeth I.
- She was the first pharoah to venture out into the land of Punt and provide Egypt with incense, animals, animal skins, gum, gold, ivory and ebony.